Monday, January 18, 2010

And the new semester begins...

My month of freedom is done with. I did manage a week off from work and did absolutely nothing and worked like a maniac the rest of my break. However, I did escape to North Carolina for a weekend getaway, read seven books, and started some crocheting. Not bad, I'm impressed with all that I accomplished.

This semester is another crazy one with four courses. Two of those are linguistic classes which are pretty difficult. The month of May can't come soon enough! After this year, my school load lessens. I have two more semesters left and I graduate! Wish me luck!

To add to my tight schedule, I will begin an exercise regime. Dan and I will be going to the Grand Canyon in the summer for our ten year wedding anniversary and we want to be able to do several long, strenuous hikes. As long as I manage my time, I think I'll be able to pull it off. I want to have strength and stamina come July to fully enjoy our second honeymoon. Wish me luck on this too!

Let the challenges begin!

No comments: