Tuesday, January 11, 2005

On a Positive Note

Looking back at the past year, it seems to me that there's been a lot of negativity. This is true to me personally. A few of my relatives passed away last year, Miami wasn't doing well for me, being broke, and I could go on. I've decided that this new year, I'm going to look at the bright side of things. I've always been a firm believer of positive energy. I was in Borders the other day and I stumbled upon this book called "Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires" by Esther and Jerry Hicks. I figured I give it a try. The book focuses on surrounding yourself with positive energy. However you feel is what you attract. For example, if you feel that your life sucks, then it will continue sucking because that's the kind of energy you're surrounding yourself with. It made me think on my attitude towards living down here. There's a lot going in this book. I read it in three days and I love the message it sends. So, if you're one of those people that are always looking at how bad things are, pick this book up. You'll change your whole outlook about the way you think. It's great! I recommend it.

No comments: