Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Quite Busy

Besides getting sick again this weekend and trying to become clutter free, I've been keeping myself busy. I'm crocheting a baby blanket for my new nephew, who will be born in June. It's actually a big project because it will end up being three feet by three. I'm enjoying making it. I'll have to take a picture of it and post it. Other than that, I've been fine. I haven't been up to date on news or anything that's going on. I'm trying to stay away from negativity. I need a break to center myself. I'm doing good with keeping positive except at school. Well, it's kind of hard when a third grader throws a fit and tries to choke you. Yeah that's what happened to me yesterday. I was actually trying to get the kid away from his teacher of whom he was trying to hit. In his fit, he grabbed me by the neck and began choking me. This is while five teachers (including me) were trying to carry him down the stairs without hurting him. Anyway, the kid saw me today and growled at me. Whatever, I can't focus on that anymore. Maybe now that I wrote about it, I'll be able to relax. I'll keep you up to date.

No comments: