Sunday, March 06, 2005

Sunrises

I love sunrises. They give me an unimaginable energy level when I witness one. The sky looks so beautiful and peaceful. I could stare at the sky all morning long while the sun is taking its rightful place. Dan and I decided to go to Key Biscayne, which is south of South Beach to see the sunrise. We wanted to lay on the beach while the sun was coming up. Well, we didn't make it, but saw it rise while we were driving. Either way, it was absolutely breathtaking. We stopped to get some breakfast and took it to the beach. Once there we sat in our beach chairs, wrapped ourselves in a blanket (it was chilly!), and stared at the bay.

It was such a great morning that I wish everyone could experience this. We talked, laughed, watched dogs play in the water, napped, and even saw a dolphin swimming around. By the time we decided to leave it was around 9:30 am. We spent three hours having a blast. I need to do this more often.

No comments: