Monday, March 13, 2006

Sorry Winnie, Inertia is Still Latched on to Me!

I never made it to the gym last week, and to be honest, I don't foresee it happening this week, either. I'm completely engrossed in my crocheting and job search. The latter being more important. I'm too tired from working nights to wake up any earlier than I do to go to the gym. So, I'll just watch what I eat and hope for rapid changes in the career area.

Crocheting is another big aspect of my daily activities. I love to make stuff. It entertains and relaxes me. Right now, I'm making squares for charity. The squares don't take long to make and they are fun. It's also a nice feeling that someone in need will benefit from this. The squares will be sewed to other squares that people have made to make an afghan or a comfortghan as they are known. As you can see, this takes up my time.

Let's not mention the cleaning I do (and Dan, too) to keep this apartment neat. You know how that works. There's always something to do at home. Right now, I have a huge mound of laundry that needs to be put away. I'm still contemplating whether or not I'll do that today or leave it for Friday, which I have off. This all depends on how much energy I have today before I leave for work.

It didn't help that last week I only had one day off, which turned out to be yesterday. This week would have been the same, but I got my Friday shift covered. The following two weeks I only have a total of two days off. This doesn't leave me with much energy to do anything else to be honest. I guess until I find a job I have to suck it up. Right? Ugh.....

1 comment:

all that's right, or not said...

Lame excuses sotolongo!! I hope the nice weather has jump started your system. Right around memorial day weekend you are gonna be mad at yourself. Love you Miss you hope to see you soon! (and yes i mean it everytime i say it)