Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I am Eleven Weeks!

I'm getting closer to the end of my first trimester. I haven't thrown up since Friday, which is a good sign. I've been feeling better and my appetite is growing. Hopefully that means that I'll be able to eat better. I've been having a hard time eating because everything just bothers me. Now that I'm a little hungrier, I find that food sits better with me. We shall see!

It's been tough getting use to the changes in body. My stomach is sticking out. I don't look pregnant, but I do look a little fat. I don't care either way. I show off my belly. Sleeping has been a pain in the butt. An old injury of mine (my left hip) has resurfaced. It has also turned into a sciatic nerve thing. In other words, I'm having a hard time sleeping. Although, I do admit that last night I end it up sleeping on my hip the entire night without moving. I woke up in the same position. I must have been tired! I try not sleeping on my left side, but it's my favorite. We did buy new a new bed, which we get delivered this weekend. I hope this improves my nights. Our bed is just too old and uncomfortable.

Another change that has occurred is with my hair. It has become very soft to the point that I'm considering not using conditioner. I'm guessing it's from the vitamins. I only put on a small amount of conditioner and leave it on for about a minute. I use to leave it throughout the whole shower and then put on a leave in to calm my fly aways. Amazing!

We'll see what else goes on!!

1 comment:

GClef1970 said...

I had the most beautiful nails ever when I was pregnant. :-)