Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hope You're Enjoying Your Holidays!

Here are my favorite guys in the world!! We had a wonderful Christmas. Dan's parents are up from Florida and they've been enjoying their little grandson. They've also been a great help to us with babysitting. We even got to go out on our own for the first time since the birth of the baby.

Will got spoiled for Christmas with plenty of gifts. He is very much loved and it fills my heart. From toys to clothes to even cash, he's set. Everyone was super generous and I'm very grateful.

There's been much going on, but there's no way I have the time to blog about it. The baby has been sleeping through the night, which has given mommy and daddy much more shut eye. We're still trying to juggle parenthood and settling into our place. Finishing up the apartment has been a great deal of stress. We're receiving the baby's furniture within the next week and that will help out tremendously. I've run out of space to put Will's clothes away, which makes the apartment (our bedroom) look very messy. Little by little, we'll get things done.

Anyway, I wish you all a very happy new year. Have fun!

No comments: