Saturday, March 08, 2008

Will's Big Day

Will had his first solid meal and he turned over!!! He was so cute about it. I thought he would be spitting everything up, but he took it well. We were so excited about it (of course). Dan was busy snapping pictures. He even shot a little video, which you'll see below.

I've been waiting for this day for a long time. I want him to eat as natural as possible. So, I made his rice cereal from scratch. It's so easy to do. For any of you moms interested in making your own food, here's a website I found that is very helpful: Wholesome Baby Food. I'm not being a baby food snob. I will buy baby food, but if I could make it why not? From the recipe listed in the website, I made enough for six days. I portioned the cereal out into little bags and froze them. Each portion has more than he'll eat, but I want to make sure he'll have enough.

He's finally turning over! He now goes from his tummy to his back. Dan saw him in action and started yelling. It was so cute. Soon, he should be rolling around. It's amazing how everyday he does something new. It blows my mind.

Enjoy the video below!!

1 comment:

GClef1970 said...

Awwww, he's growing up so
quickly! So funny to hear your voice. You and Sal sound a lot alike. Must be those years of being connected at the hip. :-)