Monday, May 05, 2008

Making Time

Is it me or is time flying by? It's already May! There isn't enough time in the world for me to do anything. Maybe, I just don't manage it well. How do single parents do it? When Dan works on weekends, it throws me off in such a way. Granted, I do have to admit that I did nap Saturday afternoon. Besides that, I didn't get to do anything else. For some reason, Will decided to stay up until 10:30pm. Do you think I was going to do anything at that time? I did manage to put some of my laundry away, but actual cleaning didn't happen.

Sunday wasn't that much better, but we did do food shopping. This however took up a good four hours (we went to two different places). By the time we got home, fed the baby, and put groceries away it was 10pm. At that time, I managed to clean some parts of the bathroom (yeah, not the whole thing), mop the kitchen floor and do the dishes.

And you ask about the gym? Yeah, it isn't happening. I haven't been able to go back. This makes me sooooo sad. I'll try again this week, but it's just tough and I'm exhausted. Last night, I only got 4 1/2 hours of sleep. How am I suppose to workout like this? Someone shed some light on this for me.

No comments: