Thursday, January 24, 2008

Quick Post

Here's my little guy!! I've been meaning to post some pics of him, but you know how free my time really is. There's been so much I've wanted to post about, but I just don't have the time. This post can't be long because I have to jump in the shower. On days that I have to wash my hair, I need extra time. My hair is very thick and takes forever to dry.

William is doing wonderful. He's a very yummy, happy little baby. He smiles and laughs often. He's great! I'm so blessed to have him in my life. I just want to squeeze him!!!! We have loads of fun together. Can you believe he's already 4 1/2 months old? He's growing so fast. I feel that there isn't enough time in the day to enjoy him.

I'll leave you with this last picture:

It's bath time at the Diaz's household. We just bought him this bathtub. Previously, we had been bathing him on a sponge shaped like a bear, but he outgrew it. He was so cute in here. When I first sat him down, he looked at me and cried out. Ten seconds later he calmed down, shoved his fist in his mouth, and enjoyed his bath.

Well, got to go! Talk to you later.

No comments: