Sunday, January 13, 2008

Two Days in a Row?

Since the weather is going to be awful tomorrow morning and I have no choice but to go to work, the baby is staying over my parents' place tonight. I hate it! I miss him so much already. I do admit, it's better taking him over there tonight instead of tomorrow morning with possibly 8 inches of snow on the ground. I will also allow me to sleep in later.

Anyway, I made it to the gym!! I didn't get to go today, but I went yesterday. My workout was awesome. The gym has new elliptical and treadmills that are great. I worked out for an hour and felt invigorated. There has to be a way that I could go throughout the week.

Well, I'm keeping this update short because I can't keep my eyes open. I going to take advantage of being able to sleep a little bit longer.

Talk to you soon!!

No comments: