Monday, April 25, 2005

Monday is Always Great When It Flies By!

I cannot complain about today. It flew!! Before I knew it, it was 10:00am. I feel like the kids do about the school year; I just want it to be over with it. My patience level is slowly diminishing and for that matter, so are the kids. On a better note, I officially resigned from my position at work. I advised my boss that I would not be returning for the next school year. She was sad and told me that I was actually on her good list. She also told me that I'm welcomed back whenever I wanted to. I was satisfied. Now I just hope the weeks fly by like today to start off my new life.

The next big thing I'm waiting for is the townhouse. As soon as that sucker is constructed, we're slapping a "for sale" on it. Hopefully it will still be a seller's market and we'll have the house sold in no time. Then it's off to house or apartment hunting in NJ or NY, whichever is better. All of this will happen in due time.

I guess all of this is pretty official now. I resigned, I'm booking my one-way flight to NJ this weekend, and I've been job hunting for about a month. The wheels are in motion and hopefully will remain that way until both Dan and I are settled into wherever life will take us. The one thing that will be very hard on me is being away from Dan. I really intend to have a job before the summer ends that way Dan will be up with me in no time. Otherwise, we'll be apart for a while and I'm not looking forward to that. I hated it when Dan moved down to Miami while I was still finishing some classes. Anyway, I must remain positive!!

No comments: