Saturday, August 27, 2005

Two Different Worlds

Being back at the gym feels incredible. The muscles in my legs are rekindling themselves with that sore feeling I love so much. The last two nights I have slept through only waking up once. This was due to an extremely weird dream about mice, ants, and lizards crawling all over my body. I woke up wondering if there was maybe a mouse crawling all over me, but to my relief there was nothing on the bed. Although, I thought I heard a mouse nearby, but that could have been my mind playing tricks on me. Anyway, I do suspect that my nights will be spent dreaming about nice things and waking up whenever Dan decides to call me in the mornings.

Speaking of Dan, he is not having a good time. Hurricane Katrina caused no damage to his parents' house, which is a great thing. Unfortunately, they lost power and have no phone line. No fridge or ac in the Miami heat is not fun. Not to mention that all five people are home without the wonderful distractions we like to indulge in like watching tv, talking on the phone, or surfing the net. Needless to say, I think they are all getting on each others' nerves. I know I wouldn't be the best person to be around with in situations like these. Don't worry Babe, pretty soon you won't have to deal with anymore hurricanes!

1 comment:

Dan Diaz said...

"pretty soon you won't have to deal with anymore hurricanes!"

Amen to that!