Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

I keep a little notebook where I write down things I'm grateful for. There are other things I include in this little notebook, but I enjoy writing the grateful stuff. So, since it is Thanksgiving, I will blog about it instead.

Here it goes:

1. I'm grateful for my family and friends.
2. I'm grateful for having a wonderful husband that I adore in many ways he knows not.
3 I'm grateful for the addition to my family, my little nephew Bryan.
4. I'm grateful for all of the lessons I'm learning that make me wiser.
5. I'm grateful for having lost over 50 lbs.
6. I'm grateful my crochet business is coming along.
7. I'm grateful for all of the gifts I receive (not only the material ones).
8. I'm grateful for the apartment I'm living in.
9. I'm grateful that Louie's demeanor has improved.
10. I'm just grateful.

This list could go on, but I would most likely bore you with it. Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

No comments: