Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Blank

Sorry about not posting. In all honesty, I haven't had much to talk about. This weekend was pretty dull. Dan was sick with a stomach virus that lasted until yesterday. We stayed home all weekend because of it. Except for me running to the supermarket to get some stuff for him to eat, I did not go out.

This not going out thing has had me lazy. I need to run down the block to get my eye brows waxed and I don't feel like going. I should, I look like a scarecrow. I have to go into work tonight, which I'm not looking forward to at all. But what's new?

As you can see, I don't really have anything to talk about. I'm having writer's block. I hope this ends soon.

1 comment:

all that's right, or not said...

a blah start to the spring for all of us. my kids got the stomach bug over the weekend, kept us home. we had the last bit of it monday morning at 5 am, then i fell down the stairs monday afternoon. i was ok but some bumps and bruises and i felt shitty till this morning. age :(
I hope your weekend goes good, try to motivate, go for a walk or break out the blades, or just get drunk and have sex!! Whatever, just make it better than last weekend.