Saturday, June 16, 2007

14 Hours

That's what I slept last night. We got home around 6:30 and I laid down to read a book. After maybe 10 pages, I was sleepy enough to take a nap. Yeah, Dan got me out of bed close to 11 pm. I stayed up for about half an hour and went back to sleep. It's now 8 am and I'm up (but not for long). I think after this post, I'm going to lay back down. I was really hungry (since I didn't have dinner last night) and got up to eat. Besides, Will was kicking me to do so.

I didn't realize how exhausted I was! It's for the best because today will be a long day. We're finishing our registry (at least try), going into Brooklyn, and then going into Queens for a going away party. It will absolutely be a long day and I'm not sure how long I'll last. I might as well take advantage now before the baby is born. I won't be able to hang out at bars for going away parties with a baby hanging off me.

Alright, I'm going back to bed. Talk to you soon!!

1 comment:

GClef1970 said...

Oooh, I'm jealous of all of your sleep time. We were up from 3 am to 5 am last night, thanks to Conor. (yeah, sleeping through the night isn't always consistent after 3 months of age!)
Sounds like you're doing a great job of listening to your body and resting when you need to do so.
Where are the preggo belly pictures? :-)