Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Almost There!

I went to the doctor today and as she said "You're opened a fingertip!" I then boldly asked if that meant that I would be going by this weekend. She laughed and said "no." But it could happen. It's a great sign that I'm opening up. I'm super excited about this! It could happen any day now!

You know, I've also lost 4lbs. I knew I was retaining tons of water. So my tally on weight gain is 21lbs. I'm very impressed with myself. With all the ice cream I eat, I'm surprised it hasn't been more. Well, I eat ice cream once a day (almost everyday). Regardless, I'm glad. Once the baby is born, I expect to loose if not all but all of the weight fast.

By the way, the sleep gods must have heard me because I fell asleep rather quickly after this morning's disruption. I even woke up at 8am and even though I was exhausted got plenty of my chores accomplished. When I finally made it home this afternoon, I knocked out for about an hour and a half. I would have continued sleeping, but I'm making beans from scratch (without a pressure cooker) and I still have laundry to do. Tonight will be an early night.

No comments: