Saturday, September 01, 2007

September 1st.

September is my favorite month of the year. There are a few reasons why:

1. Autumn begins at the end of the month (autumn is my favorite season).
2. Beginning of the school (yes I'm a nerd, and what?)
3. My birthday
4. My mom's birthday (I was her birthday gift)
5. And now I have another reason to love September: William!!!!!!!!

Of course this September will be a hectic one for us. We started packing and have made eight boxes. Not bad. I had to take a break on the eighth box. Dan forced me to go to bed and take a nap. Not that I minded at all, I fell asleep pretty quickly. I've been up for an hour and now is when I feel some energy. Pretty soon, I'll get back to packing. I'm also going to attack my wardrobe. Goodwill will get clothes this weekend.

We did find an apartment that we're going to see again next Saturday. The owner's mom is moving out this week and we wanted to get a look at the place empty. We really like the owner because she's been very pleasant and she likes us. In fact, she won't advertise the apartment until we give her a definite answer. The fact that she's giving us first dibs is very nice.

The apartment is going to be fixed up. She's doing some stuff to the kitchen and painting it. Not that it needs a lot done, but she wants to leave it nice and ready. The place will be ready for the 15th. The place we live at now, we'll have until the 30th. This will give us time to move in. As crazy as things will get with the baby having the leeway to move in little by little is a blessing.

Alright, I have to get back to work. I have to stop slacking off.

No comments: