Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I Got Him to Smile!

He's been smiling for a bit now, but never responding to our actions. The two of us are up now (just fed him) and I'm walking around with him to see if he falls back to sleep so that I could shower. We walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. He totally stares at himself, by the way. So I started asking who was the baby in the mirror. After a few times, I got an ear to ear smile!!! I can't wait for Dan to wake up so that he could hear the great news!

On other news, Will had a doctor's appointment yesterday and it went well. Remember his birth weight? 6 lbs. and 15 oz? Well after six weeks, he's up to 10 lbs. He also grew an inch, which puts him at 21. The doctor was impressed with the fact that he's only being breastfed. I am too. At least I know I'm doing a good job with my milk supply.

Well, I'll leave you with another picture of him:

No comments: