Thursday, November 04, 2004

Get it Together

Well now that the elections are over, I hope the Democratic party gets their shit together. I've been surfing through the net and found out that they are thinking of the 2008 presidential election. It seems that Edwards will try to run for president. He's got to be kidding if he thinks he'll get elected. He's not even running for reelection in the Senate. How's he going to do it? The next person (and we all know who it is) is Hillary Clinton. I don't like her at all, but she has a hell a lot more experience than Edwards.

On the right, we have Giuliani, Frist, McCain, and so on. If Giuliani runs, he has a good chance of getting elected. As much as I like Giuliani and dislike Clinton, I would probably vote for Clinton. The simple fact that there needs to be a balance of power in our government. This is why the two party system sucks. The Republicans control everything now. That's dangerous. Supreme Court Justices are going to be picked. Can we say goodbye Roe v. Wade?

Now there are things that I do like about the Republicans. They are not all bad. The way Democrats stomp there feet like little kids when things don't go their way is extremely annoying to me. Especially when the Hollywood elite decide they are going to become political. I hate to tell you but that turns me off more than anything else. Hey Hollywood, wake up and shut up! The Republicans won without having any help from celebrities! Do you realize that you morons???!!!! But Hollywood lives in their own little world and think everyone else does, too.

Anyway, I feel this is a critical time in our lives that calls for action. If you didn't vote or are turned off to vote on the next elections, think again. This could be the turn of this country towards a more religiously conservative era. For those of you that are not that religious, think about your position.


No comments: