Thursday, November 18, 2004

Veggies or Fruits

Depending on whether you like fruits or vegetables, you're personality is determined. That's what the article that I found states. I figured let me check it out. I personally prefer veggies over fruits. Although I do eat fruits, I get bored of them quickly. I love veggies. I could eat them all day long. So here is the personality type:

People who like vegetables more than fruit tend to eat more spicy foods, drink wine more frequently with dinner, cook more elaborate meals, and enjoy trying new recipes.
People who prefer fruit over veggies have a greater desire for sweets, are less adventurous in the kitchen, entertain fewer guests, and eat desserts more often after dinner.


I have to say that it was right on the money with me. I love spicy foods and love drinking wine (especially red wine). So which one are you?

No comments: