Friday, December 23, 2005

All Fours (As Per Loudpoet)

My friend Guy (Loudpoet),posted on his blog All Fours. I was asked to do the same, so here it goes.

Four jobs you've had in your life:
Teacher
Bilingual Sales Associate
Administrative Assistant
Bartender/Server

Four movies you could watch over and over:
The Lost Boys
Interview with a Vampire
Underworld
Harry Potter (any of them)

Four places you've lived:
Union City, NJ
West New York, NJ
North Bergen, NJ
Miami, FL

Four TV shows you love to watch:
24
Lost
Supernatural
My Name is Earl

Four places you've been on vacation:
Madrid, Spain
Key West, FL
Ontario, CA
Boston, MA

Four websites you visit daily:
Bloglines
My Yahoo
Amazon
Any News Website

Four of your favorite foods:
Sushi
Italian
Cuban
Mexican

Four places you'd rather be:
European Tour
Bahia Honda Key, FL
Boston, MA
Right here in my apartment.

Four people who should do this:
Dan
Sal
Winona
Sandra

No comments: