Tuesday, December 27, 2005

New Year's Resolutions

Every year, I make resolutions. Besides the "I'm going to workout and loose weight" ones, I forget what other ones I make. This year I'll write them down. The trick is to remember in '07 to look back at this post to see if I kept all of them.

1. Workout (which I do now anyway, but I want it to be more of a routine)
2. Loose 15 lbs. (even though I don't feel fat in any way, I want to loose those last 15).
3. Take the stairs the majority of the times (I live on the fourth floor, which in NYC is really the fifth floor because the lobby doesn't count. This will definitely help me with resolution #2).
4. Meditate more (I need my quiet time).
5. Be more giving.
6. Pursue my calling.
7. Expand my knowledge of crochet.
8. Learn how to knit better.
9. Read more books.
10. Gossip less (I try not to talk about people, but sometimes I find myself doing so)
11.Be grateful.

I think that about sums it up.

No comments: