Monday, December 05, 2005

Sick, Again

When I finally got home on Saturday night, I wasn't feeling all that great. Nothing could have prepared me to how I was going to feel in the morning. Turns out that I have (had) a stomach virus. I'm not sure if I still have it, but I haven't had a fever since late last night. I couldn't stay awake no matter how much I tried. I think the longest I remained awake was about two hours, and that was later on at night.

I could actually keep on sleeping today, but I must get myself ready for work. Also, I need to eat something. All I ate yesterday was toast and a few bites out of Dan's yummy sandwich. Since I haven't been sick again, I figure I could tempt fate by making a sandwich. Hopefully, it will sit well with me and finally settle my stomach.

This is the second time in a matter of two weeks that I've been sick. I'm so bad when it comes to getting sick. Once I'm sick, I'm sick for a while. Although, this is the first time that I get two different illnesses in a matter of weeks. Usually, it's the same cold that doesn't seem to want to go away. Wish me well. I want to get back to normal.

3 comments:

all that's right, or not said...

Maybe you're pregnant!! He-He!

Dan Diaz said...

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Xia Diaz said...

LMAO!! Not unless morning sickness is accompanied by fever.