Friday, July 28, 2006

Yuck!

Working out just does not seem to be in my future. I ended up with either food poisoning or the food just didn't sit well on Wednesday night to the point that I couldn't get out of bed yesterday. I felt so sick that walking Louie was a hassle. Maybe, I should forget about working out until I truly feel like doing it.

Ok, who's ready for autumn? I am! I am not sure how I dealt with Miami for two years, but I can't take much more of this summer. I actually don't like the summer unless I am living directly on the beach. In that case, summer could last all year round. I love meditating in the water. I could spend all day in it. Being that the only time I went to the beach this summer I had stitches, this summer is not so fun. Another thing about living in Miami is that I've become a beach snob. I can't take how cold the water is up here. It's not fun.

Anyway, my favorite season of the year is autumn. If it could stay like this all year round, I would be in heaven. I love the leaves changing colors. I love that you could throw on a sweater and feel warm. I love the cool air you breathe in. Autumn, please come soon. I am melting away!

Well, I got to go. Now that I actually have energy, I must do some cleaning. How fun!

No comments: