Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Guess What Today Is?

MY BIRTHDAY!! My profile shows the updated age. So, you all could look because I'm not admitting how old I am. After I take my four hour GRE, I'm meeting Dan for some cocktails. Today, I won't be making the drinks, they'll be making it for me. I'm sure I'm not the only one that does this, but I celebrate my birthday for about a week. Sometimes, the celebrations last longer. It depends on the birthday and my mood.

This time around, I started celebrating last night. I got a little pizza party and a yummy Cold Stone Creamery Coffehouse Crunch ice cream cake with my favorite next door neighbors. Tomorrow, I'm suppose to go hiking with Dan (it all depends if he could take off). Saturday, is the real celebration. I'm going out for drinks with my friends. Sunday will be a recovery day. I'm not sure how I'll be when I wake up. Hopefully, I won't be so hungover that I'm out for the day. Anyway, got to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

LOVE SIS,JOSE,JACKY & BRYAN

GClef1970 said...

HAPPY BELATED!!!!

How did the GRE go? It's over now!