Saturday, September 23, 2006

Since You're Wondering...

The GRE went alright. For one thing it wasn't as bad as I had envisioned, but it was still pretty difficult. I did horrible in the math section. I didn't have time to complete it. Math has always been an arduous subject for me. Oh well, it's over with. Now, I have to finish applying to school. Hopefully, once January rolls around, I'll be enrolled in school.

I can't wait for that to happen. I'm a huge nerd and love being in school. I guess I feel that way because I am accomplishing something. When I'm out of school, I don't feel as if much is going on. If I had the money, I'd be getting degrees for the rest of my life. Unfortunately, that's not the case.

Once I'm back in school, I plan to go fast and furious, which means I'll be taking a lot of courses at once. I want to get my Master's degree as quickly as possible. Having a Master's is my ticket out of my current profession. Isn't it sad that nowadays having a Bachelor's is like having a high school diploma? I remember when I was a kid having a Bachelor's was a huge deal. Forget about having a Master's! You were some smart cookie. Now, I know people who have Master's and are still waiting tables because they make more money this way than if they were working in their profession. Hopefully, that won't be the case with me.

No comments: