Thursday, September 14, 2006

Vitamins

When the directions on the vitamin bottle say take with food, make sure you eat before you take the vitamin. Wow! I took my vitamin and immediately began eating my breakfast. I would say about ten minutes later, I was overlwhelmed by nausea. The nausea was so strong that I got up and ran to the bathroom. I had barely made it in when I started vomiting. I didn't even have time to lift up the seat. Thankfully, the cover was already open, which is a good thing because I wouldn't have been able to open it. Needless to say, I had a lot of cleaning up to do. This sucks!

Now, should I take my vitamin again? I'm not sure. Technically, I have nothing in my stomach, not even coffee. I think I'll steer clear from it today. I don't want to get sick again. Yuck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe there's a little one on the way. That's what usually happens when you are pregnant.

Xia Diaz said...

I guess you don't take vitamins.

Octobermom said...

God forbid you barf when you're married. Everyone assumes you're pregnant.