Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm Getting my Butt Kicked!

I am sooooo tired! The minute I get home from work, I eat and fall asleep on the couch. I just did it now. It was about 6:30 and I fell asleep on the couch and woke up about twenty minutes ago (9:40). The same thing happened to me last night. I knocked out for a few hours and woke up. This is going to be a tough week for me. On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, I won't have the luxury to nap. Those are going to be long days for me. I might go into the office tomorrow super early and leave early. I was able to escape today because of a seminar I had to go to. I don't let's see.

By the way, I am really liking this job. Granted, I haven't been on the phone with anyone, but the challenge of the job excites me. For the past two days, I've been dreaming (literally) about different scenarios. I told one of the guys at work about it and he laughed at me saying that it's sinking in. I would love to take the plunge and quit bartending, but Christmas is less than two weeks away (not to mention Dan's birthday on 1/03). I can't walk away from cash right now. I'm hoping that by the middle of January, I'm done. That's my goal.

I'm going to be licensed in about 37 states. Most importantly, though, I'll be licensed in NY, NJ, CT, and FL. The last one being very important. I travel to Florida very often so getting loans down there shouldn't be a problem. So my dear Floridian readers, you know who to go to if you need a mortgage. Distance is not a problem. I feel this is the best move I've ever done career wise. I've never been excited about a job and I've never liked one, but this one gets me fired up.

Well, got to go. I have dishes and sleeping to do!

No comments: