Sunday, December 24, 2006

Xmas Eve!

Christmas Eve it is! I can't believe how fast time is flying. My mom and I were talking about this the other day. Either we're extremely busy or time is going by faster. This has been compounded by the fact that today is my first day off this week and I'm not done with gifts! My apartment is a mess, which I should start cleaning now. My poor pooch needs a bath that has to happen to day. He's looking pretty yucky. Since Dan began working on Saturdays, we haven't been able to take him to the groomers. There's just not enough time!

Anyway, I'm sure I'm not the only that is pressed for time. With all the cleaning and shopping I need to do, I plan to take it easy. I've become stressed to the point that I'm having nightmares. Two nights ago I was screaming for help at the top of my lungs in a dream I was having. Last night, I dreamt that the televisions in my apartment turned on by themselves and I became really scared (if anyone knows me well, they know I don't get scared over spooky stuff). A chill pill is in order.

Well, I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I hope everyone gets what they've been wishing for!

No comments: