Tuesday, January 16, 2007

An Actual Three-Day Weekend

Can you believe it? Boy, did I need it. I decided to take a few days to relax because I was burning out. I couldn't handle working six days a week. I needed a break. My job situation has to change soon, very soon. Friday night, I went to sleep at around 10:30. I woke up a few times throughout the night (I never sleep the entire night through), but didn't get out of bed until I think 11:00 in the morning. Later on, I took about a two hour nap. Yup, I definitely needed the rest. It was so nice to actually take it easy for once. Today I stayed home because I wasn't feeling all that great (I guess I'm just tired). Now of course it's two in the morning and I can't sleep. Whatever, I can't complain.

I'm thinking that I have a few more weeks of working six days a week. Hopefully, I'll start making money at my new job pretty soon. I need this job to workout because I'm tired of bartending. I don't want to be on my feet anymore and I want to have weekends off. Two days off together makes all the difference. I'm able to get stuff done. With my current schedule, I only have Sundays to get things done. Of course, nothing ever gets done because I don't have enough time.

Alright, let me try going to sleep. I do actually have to go into work tomorrow. Good night and wish me luck on making some cash (pleeeeaaaaaassseeee).

No comments: