Tuesday, January 02, 2007

How Did You Start off the New Year?

I had a great start to the New Year. I actually slept in until 10:30! My knee that was killing me the night before to the point that I could barely go up the stairs was fine. In fact, I woke up with my legs bent (I sometimes cross my legs in a weird way while I'm sleeping). I relaxed all day and then went out for some shopping.

Lately, I've had the knack to find great deals. I stumbled across a Nine West outlet store (I love 9 West shoes) and found a pair of boots that were originally $100 for $31! Can you believe that? I should have gotten two pairs. I might go back today and see what else I find.

When we got home (Dan and I), we sat around and watched the Fiesta Bowl. I'm getting the hang of football ever since Dan has patiently been explaining it to me. Of course, I didn't stay up to watch the whole game, but I knew what was going on. Dan kept on yelling (he was rooting for Boise State). It was really nice to hear him having fun.

I did get to do some major meditation last night, which was great. If you haven't meditated before, I suggest you start even if it's five minutes at a time. I love how it feels. I go to sleep so soundly afterwards. I bet if every single person took time to look inward, there would be less violence. I want to start doing a morning meditation, but that one might be difficult for me. I'm afraid I'll fall back to sleep. It's something I need to work on.

Tomorrow there is cause for more celebration! It's Dan's birthday!! I'm taking off work and we're doing whatever he wants. That's right, I'll have an extra day off this week. It's suppose to be gorgeous tomorrow. We'll be in Manhattan all day hanging out. Happy Birthday Babe!!!

I'm looking forward to the rest of 2007. Personally, I feel that it will be a tremendous year for me. I hope that all of my goals come true. I'll be working on them. I wish that all of you feel happy in your own way. Happy New Year!


No comments: