Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Looks

In more ways than one! I've been contemplating whether or not to change the look of the blog. It will be three years that I've been writing and felt it was time for a change. I'm not sure if it will remain this way. I might tweak it some more or might change it all together. Who knows?

The other new look is my hair. I chopped it off! I don't have a picture of it, but I can't pull it back. It's short! I've been itching for a haircut lately. My hair had gotten way too long and it was looking flat and boring. The haircut was a spur of moment thing. SG and I went to the diner for breakfast. Four hours later, we each had new hair styles. I don't regret it one bit. I hope Dan doesn't either. He hasn't seen it yet!

1 comment:

Xia Diaz said...

BTW: Dan loved my hair!!