Saturday, August 25, 2007

Exhausted

If you read my blog, you'll know that I've been in a whirlwind. Between my apartment being filled with beautiful gifts that I can't open yet and apartment hunting, I'm utterly overwhelmed. The little hooded jacket has basically been on hold because I can't stay awake on the train. In fact, the other day I woke up at my stop while the doors were closing at my stop. I had to go to the next stop and take a train back. Of course, I was in a hurry because I was going to the doctor.

This past Tuesday, I had to call out of work. I'm just too exhausted. Practically every single evening, we've been driving to Jersey (remember, we live in the Bronx) to look at apartments. We end up getting home late as a result and it caught up to me. Honestly, I've entered my nine month and I'm just miserable. This weekend is filled up with more apartment hunting, but all I want to do is sleep.

Hopefully, we'll find a place soon, which will allow me to rest for about a second. Then comes the packing, but let's not forget, I'm full term as of Tuesday. Yeah, I'm looking forward to any of this moving. You ask why we're doing it now? Well, our lease is up on Sept. 30th. If we renew, we could get a 90-day rider, which doesn't work for us. My mom offered to babysit Will, which is why we're looking to move back to Jersey.

Alright, I'm going to get going. It is time for some breakfast. I'm making some pancakes for some sugar induced energy for our apartment hunting. Guys, send well wishes for us on our apartment hunting. Talk to you soon.

No comments: