Wednesday, August 01, 2007

What I Have a Knack for

The two things I've always had a knack for has been the bearer of bad news and knowing when I'm in danger. The first one happens because people seem to trust me or I happen to catch someone doing something they shouldn't be doing. Of course this talent I had was very big in high school where there was something always gone with one of my friends. I hated breaking this type of news to any of my friends. I always felt like a big turd doing so.

My other talent is knowing when I'm in trouble. There have been a few instances where my life has been in danger and luckily, I've gotten myself out of it. Two of these instances, my life was on the line and I thank the angels that protected me for getting me out of it. I've learned over the years to trust my instincts when it comes to thinking something may happen. I don't want to later regret it.

At around 7pm, I took out Louie for his walk. I left my keys and cell phone at home. When I got downstairs, I got that feeling that I shouldn't have done that. The minute I stepped out of the building, two men crossed my path. One of them stopped me and started asking me questions about Louie. He nervously looked at the other guy who had stepped into my building and had quickly come out. I had instantly gotten a bad vibe from these two and kept the conversation short.

I kept on walking and Louie did his thing. I picked up his poop, walked to the corner, and threw the poop out at the corner garbage can. When I turned around, I saw that these two guys were now standing in front of the door. Now, I'm totally regretting leaving my keys and phone upstairs. I couldn't call Dan and tell him what was going on. So, I decided to walk in front of the guys, turned the corner, and walked down the block. I wanted to see what these guys were going to do.

I stopped in front of our garage and turned to look up the street. The guy who had stepped into the building walked to the corner and looked to see where I was. He looked frustrated and turned around. I now knew that I couldn't go back to the front door. I stood in front of the garage and begged my runners (they are spiritual guides who help me out when I'm in need) to have the garage door open. About a few minutes later, maybe two or three, the garage door opens and my neighbor was pulling out. I happily waved at him, walked inside the garage, and profusely thanked my guides.

Listen, this could have all been a coincidence and I was just paranoid, but I rather be safe than sorry. I'm pregnant and I feel that I'm more vulnerable to stuff like this than normal. The guys acted strange and I had never seen them before in the area. I know I live in a city and there are many people who travel through the area. But I still know the owners of dogs that get walked around the area and see practically the same people walking in and out of the subway.

What freaked me out the most was the guy walking to the corner to see where I was and turning around, slapping his hand against his leg out of frustration. What if I hadn't followed my instincts and walked into my building and those guys followed me in? God knows what would have happened. I may not be posting this now.

Do yourself a favor and always trust your instincts when it comes to situations like these. It has saved my life. Always be aware of your surroundings. And if something doesn't seem right, it probably isn't. Trust me on this and you'll thank me. Also, always ask your spirit guides, God, or whoever you put your faith in to help you out. It's worked for me.

1 comment:

GClef1970 said...

Holy CRAP XD, that's so scary. I'm so glad that you listened to your inner voice.