Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Car

Man, I miss having my own car. It's almost 7:00 am, and I've been awake since 6:00. No big deal if I had to be in work at 8:00, but I don't. I'm not in until 10:00, but I'll be there at around 7:30. I have no other alternative today. Sometimes, I could borrow my mother-in-law's car. I'm so grateful on those days. Yesterday was one of those days. Today is not. I could walk to the bus stop, but it's three miles away. I'm not in the mood of walking three miles this morning. I'll walk it coming home from work since I still have energy. Besides, it's been raining so much that I'll probably get soaked. I have no choice in the matter, but get dropped off by Dan. I could ride my bike to the store. The problem is that I don't have a lock to put on it. With my luck, someone will steal it.
The worst part of this is that I didn't get much sleep last night. For some reason, I kept on waking up. I'm coming down with something. I've been fighting it for about a week and a half. Everyone at work has been getting sick. In time, I'll be one of those. As you can see, I'm not very happy this morning.

No comments: