Monday, August 30, 2004

Taking a Blogging Break

I am not going to blog for about three weeks (until the weekend of my birthday 9/20). The reason for this is that I'm studying for the GRE. I will hopefully take the test that weekend. I plan to start taking courses in the spring for a master's in Latin American and Caribbean Studies. This was a decision that Dan, his parents, and I came to. I need to get my master's in order to move ahead in my career. I'm stuck in limbo at the moment because my degree requires further schooling. It has been a year since we moved down to Miami, and it's time to pursue my goals. If all goes well, I'll be back in school in January. Wish me luck; I'm going to need it.

BTW: I will still be checking my email from time to time. If I don't get back to you is because I'm studying like a maniac.

No comments: