Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Not Writing Much

My writing is dwindling and that is because I haven't been watching the news much. Not that I'm not aware of what's going on, but not in much detail. As I'm focusing on remaining positive (which sometimes it's hard to do), I find that watching the news does not help. I've also been busy crocheting my brains away. I'm still working on the baby blanket I'm making for my new nephew (who's coming very soon). I'm done making the granny squares, but now I'm sewing everything together. I must say that it is a very tasking project, but it's coming out beautiful. I'm not allowed to buy any new yarn until I've gone through all the ones I have (I'm driving Dan crazy, but he has his hobbies and I have mine). So while I've been making the blanket, I've made a purse and I'm working on a shawl. Throughout all of this, I've been studying my vocabulary for the GRE.

So there you have it, now you know what I've been upto. I actually have only been going on line to check my email. If you don't hear from me, feel free to drop an email. Talk to you soon!!

No comments: