Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Only Me

I sometimes wonder if stuff only happens to me. I went to walk my dogs this morning at 6:00am. I reached the end of the driveway when a big dog started running towards my dogs. Now I wasn't so much afraid that the dog was going to attack me, but my dogs aren't the most cooperative little guys in the world. Needless to say, I had the dog on top me while I was trying pull my growling dogs away from her. As I'm pulling the dogs into the house, the big dog runs into the house. At this point I start yelling for Dan and had everyone out of their bedrooms. This dog started running around the house. Dan came down grabbed our dogs and took them upstairs. My mother-in-law stood on the top of the stairs looking as if she was about to freak out and Sandra came down to pursuade the dog out of the house. I ran to grab treats and finally got her out of the house. Now we're waiting for animal control to come and pick up the dog. Exciting morning!

No comments: