Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Made it!

Positive thinking attracts goods stuff. As I always repeat to myself when the going gets tough,"Like attracts like." I proved it this morning. I got to the airport around 6:00am (after finding a flight that went into Ft. Lauderdale leaving at 7:35). I asked to be on standby for this flight. Well, without having to pay a cent, I was given a boarding pass. After the flight being delayed for about twenty minutes, the captain came out and said that he was going to try his best to get us into Ft. Lauderdale as best as possible. Worst case scenario, we would end up in West Palm Beach.

Once I situated myself on the plane, I said to myself, "We're going into Ft. Lauderdale." I kept on repeating this until I fell asleep. The flight went fine except for some turbulence (which was expected) and we landed in Ft. Lauderdale at 10:50. This is the best birthday so far because I got what I wished for--Dan. Now, we're going out to celebrate!!!!

No comments: