Thursday, March 08, 2007

Big Day Yesterday


So I had my two doctors' appointments and they went very well. Dan came along with me to make sure everything was fine. I can't really describe how I felt seeing my little munchkin bouncing around all over the place. As the technician put it, "This baby is rockin' and rolling." It was just amazing.

I could have laid there all day looking at this little baby. By now, the baby measures 2.3 inches and his/her heart rate is at 163 bpm. We were able to see the tiny hands! He/She had his/her hands over the face. It looked like he/she was sucking his/her thumb. How precious! I really can't wait until we meet the little one. Babies are wonderful.

If you take a look at the pictures above, you could see the difference in size since last month. In four weeks, the baby should measure 4 inches. They really grow fast. Oh, I love this little one!

The test went fine. I'm waiting on blood work to come in to be 100% sure. Everything is growing the way it should and I'm happy with that. My morning sickness has subsided and next week I enter my second trimester. This is suppose to be the better part of my pregnancy and I plan to enjoy it as much as I can. Once the weather gets warmer, taking long walks will be a priority. Walking is an exercise that is easy and fun to do. Please let it get warm soon!! I can't stand walking on a treadmill (it's so boring).

Well, that's all I have for now. I can't tell you how excited I am. Now, it's time for me to lay back down in bed.

No comments: