Saturday, March 24, 2007

Eating and Feeling Better

I was finally able to eat some real food, yesterday (although I did have a bit of Chinese for dinner). My stomach was going crazy with food in it, but it worked with me. My aches and pains have gone away except for the one on the side of neck. Unfortunately, it seems that I may have some kind of throat thing going on. My nose is very stuffy, which makes breathing a pain.

Since I hadn't eaten much in the past few days, I've lost some more weight. A friend of mine told me that she had lost 20 lbs. when she first got pregnant, but gained it later on. I'm sure at one point I'll start gaining the weight. I just hope it's something manageable. If I continue with my current appetite, I don't anticipate much weight gain, but what's necessary for the baby.

As for my belly, it's getting a little bigger! I've been bad and haven't been taking weekly pictures. My coworkers are beginning to comment on my belly, though. You might confuse me for being overweight, but I'm proudly strutting my stuff. I've also never been much to care what others think in the first place. Well, that's it for now!

No comments: