Monday, March 12, 2007

Bye-Bye First Trimester!

Today is the last day of my first trimester! How fast time is going! The next thing I know, I'm giving birth. My nausea has subsided and hopefully does not come back. My belly is getting harder, which is a little weird. As soon as my belly button pops out, I'll start looking pregnant instead of fat. Other than that, things are moving right along!

I still need to work on my energy levels. Now, I'm having a bit of a hard time sleeping and it has nothing to do with my comfortable new bed. I don't think I'm resting enough. If I'm home, I end up taking a nap. On days like yesterday that I was out all day, I couldn't take how tired I was. I went to bed around 11pm. Unfortunately, I woke up a few times throughout the night. My dreams have also been very anxiety driven. I guess I need to meditate for longer periods of time.

Well, that's it! Bye first trimester!

No comments: