Saturday, May 05, 2007

Hiatus? Not on Purpose!

Our iMac had a meltdown last Saturday in which we had no choice (after Dan spent hours on the phone with Apple Care) to bring it to an Apple store for repairs. We still haven't gotten the computer back. Besides having to order parts from California, there were nine repairs ahead of us. Luckily, we have a warranty on this puppy because I'm sure this is all very expensive.

Luckily, my favorite six year old, Isaac, let us borrow his laptop. A week without internet is too much for me. I admit it, I'm addicted. I felt loss without it. Also, I thought I would get much done around the house, but that didn't happen either. Anyway, we're hoping we get our computer back either today or tomorrow (that would be ideal).

On other news, I had my second level sonogram of the baby on Thursday. This sonogram checked the anatomy of the baby. Everything is perfect. The baby weighs 12 ounces (he's a can of soda)! I was able to see his lips and little nose. He had one hand by his face as if he were sucking his thumb. His little feet are so adorable. He is so yummy and I can't wait for him to get here. I hope he knows how much I love him (and so does Daddy)!

Well, that's it for now. I know all throughout the week I wanted to blog a lot of stuff, but for some reason, I can't recall any of it. I'll either remember it or not. Anyway, I plan to enjoy this gorgeous Saturday. Dan and I have plans to go out after the pee wee game. Hopefully, it will involve a park! I'm dying to go hiking. Of course, I could only hike on level ground, but I still get to enjoy nature. I must have been part of the forest in one of my past lives because I feel at home when I go into the woods. It's very rejuvenating. Anyway, chat with you later!

No comments: