Monday, May 07, 2007

Irritated

I think I'm having one of those pregnant moments where my mood just goes from happy to irritated fast. I have to be up in a few hours to go to work and of course all the sleepiness I had just went out the window. My mind is racing with all these different things that just put me in a worse mood than I'm in. What's keeping me happy (and usually does whenever I feel this way) is the baby kicking. He's reminding me that he's here and things aren't as bad as I envision them to be.

I'm pretty cranky when everyone I could think of is aggravating me. No one has done anything to me, but right now I despise everyone. The last two nights I've gone to bed mad and not at anyone. I figure this is what people have warned me about that would occur during pregnancy. I never expected it would happen because I've been a very calm person for quite sometime. I even had a dream the night before where I was screaming at the top of my lungs at some random stranger. I was so angry. I have no idea what I was yelling about, but I was evil. I can't recall the last time I was so mean.

Please tell me this isn't going to get worse. I haven't meditated in about a month. I guess I should start again. When I don't meditate it throws me off. I can't explain why, but it works for me. Alright, I will attempt sleeping again. I just gave myself heartburn and I need to relax. Wish me luck.

No comments: