Thursday, May 10, 2007

I Hope Will doesn't Inherit my

Clumsiness!! Boy, did I make a mess today. Let me start off by saying that I couldn't get to sleep until 3:00am. I tossed and turned until I got out of bed and went online. This time around, I wasn't angry. However, I did manage to wake up at 6:45am, had breakfast, and discovered that Louie was bleeding. He gets these bumps on his back (which have shown up more since his infamous pit bull attack). He's been licking it and we've been keeping on eye on it. Well, it managed to explode. Luckily, the bleeding stopped and he hasn't looked at it since (which is great because that saves him a trip to the vet, stitches, and antibiotics).

Anyway, that's how my morning started off. I did manage to get some more sleep, which was wonderful. Once I got up, I ate lunch and kind of vegetated around the apartment. I decided my eyebrows needed some waxing. This is when it gets fun. After I was done waxing, I drop the wax machine into my sink! I panicked and immediately ran the hot water. I tried scooping up wax with my bare hands (not fun). My hands were completely covered in wax and I couldn't grab on to anything because I would stick to it. Luckily, I managed to get the cap off of the baby oil and got the wax off my hands.

The sink was another story. I had to call my super because now it was clogged. For sure I thought he was going to yell at me. Since I'm pregnant, he's been super nice (he's always nice, but sometimes you catch him on an off day and it's not pretty). Turns out the wax came out easily, but there was actually a deeper clog. He even has to go to the apartment next door (our bathrooms are connected) and fix those pipes.

So Will, if you're listening to your mom, please don't inherit my clumsiness. I don't know how much your father could take two of us always messing things up. And if you do turn out to be clumsy, I will still love you and so will Dad.

No comments: