Monday, July 23, 2007

Louie's and Other Updates

Louie is miserable. Last night, he had a difficult time sleeping. He would get up from his pillow, to his bed, to his rug, and tried putting his head under our bed (of course that wasn't successful). All you heard was a loud thump. I tried comforting him as much as possible, but I don't think I was successful. My poor baby began crying. He broke my heart. Dan stayed home with him just to make sure he would be okay. Louie was crying with him, too. Dan gave him the Claritin and the antibiotic and that knocked him out. At least, he got some sleep.

Today, I had an appointment with my doctor. Everything is fine and I even lost 1/2 a pound. To be honest, I haven't been very hungry lately. I also get full faster. Anyway, now I'm down to going every two weeks to the doctor. Tomorrow, I enter my 32nd week (8 months)! Time is really going rather fast. I could have the baby in as little as 5 to 6 weeks. Wow! I can't wait to meet him.

Well, there you have it. Keep wishing my pooch a fast recovery. I hate seeing him like this. I don't want him to suffer anymore.

No comments: