Monday, April 09, 2007

Brrrrr....

Why is it so cold? I have to go down to Brooklyn and then into Manhattan and I'm dreading it. I'm also going to be traveling with my best friend's son, which I'm afraid will be too chilly for him. It is suppose to go up to 50, but right now it's 35. I'm going to hold off going to Brooklyn for about an hour to see if it warms up.

Anyway, this chill has me very cranky (especially this morning). Because of my limited wardrobe, I'm stuck wearing either corduroys or jeans. I have other maternity clothes, but they're more for warmer weather. Of course, I need to do some laundry today because I'm totally out of things to wear. I just want to sleep!

Speaking of sleep, I want to sleep through the night. Last night was horrible. I don't think I slept much. I woke up thousands of times from nightmares, one bathroom run, and tossing and turning. This is why I'm so exhausted during the day. I don't sleep at night. My naps aren't that great, either. However, yesterdays was wonderful. I was stuffed from having Easter lunch/dinner with my parents. I think it's the most I've eaten in one sitting in a really long time. It made me feel uncomfortable and sleepy. When I got home, I knocked out. I think I was out for two hours. I slept right through (now if I could extend this at night).

1 comment:

all that's right, or not said...

I love reading about how you and the baby are doing!!