Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Somewhat of a Quiet Week

Not much has been going on in my world lately. Of course being stuck at home because of the rain isn't much fun, but I don't mind it. I'm always very sleepy so I take advantage and nap. Since around Sunday, my appetite has grown. I'm trying to be good by eating fruits and salads, but I do reach for chocolate. Hopefully, I won't gain that much weight. We'll see!

On another note, I went to Target yesterday to do some shopping and walked out of there richer. When I walked into the store, I saw money on the floor, which I thought I dropped. It was a substantial amount ($90) and I knew I had around $120 (give or take $20). Naturally, I thought that the $90 was part of my $120. I did my shopping and walked out. When I reached my car, I looked into my purse and saw my $120! The only other money I had was in my wallet. So, I found $90!!! What are the chances? As you could imagine, my trip to Target turned out to be very cheap.

That's about it with me. I've been very saddened by what occurred at VA Tech. I've decided not to watch the news anymore because I can't stop crying. If I feel this way, I could only wonder what those students and families are going through. I also wonder what's going through the murderer's parents' minds that there son was capable of this. This is all very tragic and my heart goes out to everyone at that school.

No comments: