Thursday, June 24, 2004

I made it!

My stomach ache went away and I eventually stumbled into work. As usual, the music was blasting away. And of course, I have to be the big nerd and ask to lower the volume. Two of my coworkers spent the day trying to cheer me up. I asked them if I look that miserable and they laughed. I must have that "I'm going to beat the shit out of everyone look." Those of you that know me well, know exactly what look that is. I have the day off tomorrow, which is great! Unfortunately, I work Saturday. I keep on wondering how many more paychecks I'm going to hang out for. The fact of the matter is that I can't be bitching so much. This job has taken us out of the hole, and I'm very grateful for it. So, I'll wait until something else shows up. I just hope I don't loose my cool before that happens. Patience is a virtue, right?

No comments: